Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Christmas came early



Yesterday... was a very exciting day! I went to the post office and had two packages! Not only did these two packages brighten my day, but they also brightened the days of the post office workers who had the opportunity to collect some small customs taxes from me! Which was actually good, because now we are better friends. Everybody's happy! So much thanks to International Admissions Counselor at VU, Laura Coleman, and the Mayer-Neff family of Chicago... you all are in the lottery to have my first-born child named after you, someday!

And now for some visuals, because I recently re-discovered the Photo Booth feature on my computer:

Among my new cherished treasures, a copy of the world renowned Lady Gaga documentary "One Sequin at a Time" and a photo of one of my favorite families in Chicago:





Also included among the tidings of love....


CHEETOS!!!!!!

I have had the Cheetos for less than 24 hours. I have been craving Cheetos for almost six months. You do the math.


Cheeto-hands. The mark of a good Cheetos binge. I don't want to tell you how many Cheetos remain as of now.





Okay I think that's all. Bye! Have a great day! Talk to y'all soon! I'll be eating Cheetos dipped in White Chocolate Peanut Butter and writing in my new Justin Bieber notebook, wearing this new outfit and headwrap that has brought much pride to my host family.

No comments:

Post a Comment